New publication relevant to the field, which appeared recently (December 2016):
1. Julia Gonnella, Friederike Weis, Christoph Rauch (eds.), The Diez Albums: Contexts and Contents (Leiden: Brill, 2016), which includes (among others) the following articles:
- Charles Melville, "The Illustration of the Turko-Mongol Era in the Berlin Diez Albums"
- Yuka Kadoi, "The Mongols Enthroned"
- Claus-Peter Haase, "Later Mongol and Early Timurid Representations of Rulers in the Diez Albums – Reflecting Changes of Ceremonial and Style"
- Barbara Brend, "The Depiction of Horses in the Diez Albums"
- Robert Hillenbrand, "The Great Mongol Shāhnāma: Some Proposed Repatriations"
- Bernard O’Kane, "The Great Jalayirid Shāhnāma"
for more information see http://www.brill.com/products/book/diez-albums#TOC_1
2. Li Tang, Dietmar W. Winkler (eds.), Winds of Jingjiao, Studies on Syriac Christianity in China and Central Asia (Berlin: LIT Verlag, 2016), which includes (among others) the following articles :
- Shinichi MUTO, "The Exorcism ỉn the Newly Found Khara-Khoto Syriac Document", pp. 147-154
- Xiaoping YIN, "The Institution ofChongfu Si of the Yuan Dynasty", pp. 311-332
for more information see http://www.lit-verlag.de/isbn/3-643-90754-7
3. New paper of the member of our project:
- Ishayahu Landa, "Oirats in the Ilkhanate and the Mamluk Sultanate in the Thirteenth to the Early Fifteenth Centuries: Two Cases of Assimilation into the Muslim Environment," Mamluk Studies Review 19 (2016), pp. 149-191.