Qiu Yihao (邱轶皓)
Main Research Topics
1. The history of Yuan Dynasty and Mongol Empire.
2. Comparative of the political institution with the Yuan and Ilkhanate.
3. History of the Central Asia from Mongol Period down to Timurid.
4. Maritime Connection and Culture Exchange between China and Persian Gulf in Pre-Modern Period.
Post-doc: Peking University, Department of Persian Language, 2011-2013, History of Ilkhanate.
- Report of Postdoctoral Research: Studies on the History of early Īlkhānate: preliminary research based on Shuʿab-i Panjgāna, Peking University, 2013, 340pp.
PhD: Fudan University, Department of History, 2011, History of Mongols and Inner Asia.
- The Political Institution of Mongol Empire (13-14th): Based on the Comparative Studies of the Sino-Persian Documents. (Fudan University), 2011, 245 pp.
MA: Fudan University, Department of History, 2008, History of Mongols and Inner Asia.
BA: Huadong Normal University, Department of Chinese literature and language, 2004, Chinese Classic literature.
Lectureship at the department of History, Fudan University, Shanghai.
-Introduction to the history of Mongols
-Pre-Modern history of China
English fluent in reading, writing and speaking
Persian fluent in reading
Japanese basic reading skills
German basic reading skills
Arabic basic reading skills
Turkish basic reading skills